Congratulations and Mazal Tov to all of our esteemed honorees at NHC’s 2020 Journal Awards Ceremony. Due to coronavirus, this year’s event was held online using “Zoom”. It was a wonderful and well attended virtual event and we wish to thank everyone who joined us. We also wish to thank all of our congregants, family, friends and others from the community who supported us and our honorees with congratulatory ads in the beautiful online Journal and helped make it such a wonderful success.
Please click here to view or download the Journal:
Tzedakah Tribute Donations
It is very simple to make a Tzedakah Tribute Donation to NHC. For a minimum of $5, you may pick a fund – General Fund, Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund, Cantor’s Discretionary Fund, Building Fund, Shabbos Club, Hebrew School, Prayer Books or Bonnie Lynne Religious School Scholarship. We will send the person you are making the tribute to a card acknowledging your donation; and will also list your donation in the monthly Bulletin. (Note, the amount of your donation is NOT included on the tribute card, or in the Bulletin.) These donations may be made in honor of a simcha, in memory of a loved one, in appreciation of someone, offering get well wishes, etc. Tribute Donations is a great way to help NHC and acknowledge life cycle events. (Note – if you are making a tribute donation to someone who is not affiliated with NHC, please be sure to include their address so that we know where to mail the tribute card.) To make a Tzedakah Tribute Donation, please contact Jessica Gottlieb at firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 624-0017.
Sisterhood Leagram Donations also may be made to acknowledge life cycle events of our congregants. Please see the “Sisterhood Leagram List” included as an insert with our monthly Bulletin for more information on these important donations, and where they should be sent.
We offer several additional ways to honor or remember your loved ones. These include purchasing a plaque on our Memorial Board, purchasing a leaf or stone on our Tree of Life, as well as purchasing a brick on Rabbi’s front brick walk. Please click here for more info: www.nanuethc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Three-Ways-to-Honor-or-Remember-Your-Loved-Ones.jpg
Donations may be made by check, credit card or cash. More substantial donations to NHC also may be made by transfer of stock securities.
- Please Help Support NHC’s Mini Capital Campaign. Our goal under this campaign is $100,000, and we sincerely thank all of you who have already contributed. Regardless of the amount, it would be great if we could achieve support from 100% of our congregants, along with community friends and family. Please click here for more details: https://www.nanuethc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Capital-Campaign-12-2016-JS-How-May-We-Serve-You.pdf
- Are you looking for a meaningful way to honor or remember a loved one? Please click here for information on how to purchase a plaque on NHC’s new Memorial Board, a leaf on our Tree of Life, and a brick on Rabbi’s front brick walk.
- Click here for Top Ways You Can Help Support NHC … and At No Cost to You!!!
- Click here for Confirmation of IRS Section 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Status for Nanuet Hebrew Center.
Did you know …
You can make a donation for as little as $5.00
– In honor of a simcha
– In memory of a loved one
– In appreciation of …
– Get well wishes
Some of the available funds include:
- General Fund
- Rabbi Discretionary Fund
- Cantor Discretionary Fund
- Hebrew School Fund
- Building Fund
- Chai Capital Campaign
- Youth Program
- Prayer Book, Bible, and High Holiday Prayer Book Funds
- Bonnie Lynne Simon Scholarship Fund (for NHC Hebrew School Children)
- Sisterhood Leagrams
- Purchase memorial plaques on our Memorial Board, leaves or stones on our Tree of Life, or bricks on the Rabbi’s Front Walk
- Please also consider adding a bequest, as a gift to Nanuet Hebrew Center, in your will or living trust.
Donations may be made by mail, e-mail, phone or transfer of stock securities.
- Donations may be mailed or delivered to Nanuet Hebrew Center, 411 S. Little Tor Road, New City, NY 10956
- Donations may be e-mailed to Kari.Warren@NanuetHC.org
- To donate by phone, please call the Nanuet Hebrew Center Office at (845) 708-9181 [fax: (845) 708-9182]
- For information on stock transfers, please contact email@example.com or call (845) 708-9182
Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.