Tzedakah Tribute Donations:
It is very simple to make a Tzedakah Tribute Donation to Congregation Shir Shalom. For a minimum of $5, you may pick a fund – General Fund, Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund, Cantor’s Discretionary Fund, Building Fund, Shabbos Club, Hebrew School, Prayer Books or Bonnie Lynne Religious School Scholarship. We will send the person you are making the tribute to a card acknowledging your donation; and will also list your donation in the monthly Bulletin. (Note, the amount of your donation is NOT included on the tribute card, or in the Bulletin.) These donations may be made in honor of a simcha, in memory of a loved one, in appreciation of someone, offering get well wishes, etc. Tribute Donations is a great way to help Congregation Shir Shalom and acknowledge life cycle events. (Note – if you are making a tribute donation to someone who is not affiliated with Congregation Shir Shalom, please be sure to include their address so that we know where to mail the tribute card.) To make a Tzedakah Tribute Donation, please contact Jessica Gottlieb at email@example.com or (845) 624-0017.
Sisterhood Leagram Donations also may be made to acknowledge life cycle events of our congregants. Please see the “Sisterhood Leagram List” included as an insert with our monthly Bulletin for more information on these important donations, and where they should be sent.
We offer several additional ways to honor or remember your loved ones. These include purchasing a plaque on our Memorial Board, purchasing a leaf or stone on our Tree of Life, as well as purchasing a brick on Rabbi’s front brick walk. Please click here for more info: www.nanuethc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Three-Ways-to-Honor-or-Remember-Your-Loved-Ones.jpg
Donations may be made by check, credit card or cash. More substantial donations to Congregation Shir Shalom also may be made by transfer of stock securities.
- Are you looking for a meaningful way to honor or remember a loved one? Please click here for information on how to purchase a plaque on our Memorial Boards, a leaf on our Tree of Life, and a brick on Rabbi’s front brick walk.
Did you know …
You can make a donation for as little as $5.00
– In honor of a simcha
– In memory of a loved one
– In appreciation of …
– Get well wishes
Some of the available funds include:
- General Fund
- Rabbi Discretionary Fund
- Cantor Discretionary Fund
- Hebrew School Fund
- Building Fund
- Chai Capital Campaign
- Youth Program
- Prayer Book, Bible, and High Holiday Prayer Book Funds
- Bonnie Lynne Simon Scholarship Fund (for Makom Religious School Children)
- Sisterhood Leagrams
- Purchase memorial plaques on our Memorial Board, leaves or stones on our Tree of Life, or bricks on the Rabbi’s Front Walk
- Please also consider adding a bequest, as a gift to Congregation Shir Shalom, in your will or living trust.
Donations may be made by mail, e-mail, phone or transfer of stock securities.
- Donations may be mailed or delivered to Congregation Shir Shalom, 411 S. Little Tor Road, New City, NY 10956
- Donations may be e-mailed to Kari.Warren@NanuetHC.org
- To donate by phone, please call the Congregation Shir Shalom Office at (845) 708-9181 [fax: (845) 708-9182]
- For information on stock transfers, please contact the Congregation Shir Shalom Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 708-9182
Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.